Electronics International CGR-30C Cylinder Primary Engine Monitor System
From Electronics International, Inc.
Call For Pricing
The CGR-30C can be installed as a stand-alone cluster gauge replacement instrument,or can be installed as a companion instrument to an existing CGR-30P installation for the ultimate in engine and systems management.
The CGR-30C can replace up to 16 Primary Instruments, which means you can remove an ENTIRE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER with a single 3-1/8” instrument. This means Oil Temperature/Pressure, Fuel Pressure, even Fuel Level instruments can now be removed to give you the peace of mind that only comes from flying behind the world’s most technologically advanced engine and systems monitoring equipment.
The CGR-30C provides you with several full-color strip gauges and/or arc gauges, which give pilots a quick reference view of critical parameters, along with digital readouts for the pinpoint accuracy you’ve come to expect from Electronics International products.
In addition to replacing your instrument cluster, the CGR will digitally store all of your checklists for easy retrieval during flight. Create your own checklists on your computer, and then upload them from a USB stick via the provided USB interface.
As with all of Electronics International’s glass paneled instruments, the CGR-30C has onboard data recording.
CGR-30P – Specifications
• Dimensions: 3.25” x 3.25” x 4.45” Depth
• Weight: 1.1 lb
• Environmental: TSO’d to DO-160G
• Software: TSO’d to DO-178B, Level C
• Power Requirements: 7.5 to 30 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24V (Typical), 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts (Typical)
• USB Port: For USB Memory Stick use only (Not intended to provide power to other electronic devices)
• Display: Active Matrix, 262, 144 colors. Sunlight readable
• Backlight: External Control Line and Internal Electric Eye
• Layout: All CGR orders are layed out by EI’s FAA DER
EDC – Engine Data Converter Specifications
• Dimensions: 5.85” x 3.71” x 2.35” Depth
• Weight: 1 lb
• Environmental: TSO’d DO-160
• Software: TSO’d DO-178B, Level C
• Power Requirements: 7.5 Volts to 30 Volts, 0.1 Amp (Typical)