Dynon Avionics D2 Pocket Panel Portable EFIS with WiFi and G-Meter
From Dynon Avionics
Call For Pricing
The D2 Pocket Panel is a true artificial horizons based on the same technology that drives Dynon’s Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS).
MEMS-based AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Systems) use calibrated solid state gyros and accelerometers to accurately determine true aircraft attitude without drift. A high-quality, highly sensitive GPS receiver is built into the D1/D2 to provide GPS ground speed, altitude, vertical speed, and ground track for enhanced flight
With over four hours of battery life the D2 can be used with no connection to ship’s power. A “cigarette lighter” DC vehicle adaptor is included if you want to keep the D2 fully charged at all times, and the D2 can be set to turn on and off with the aircraft’s Battery Master through the DC outlet.
The D2 adds the following features when compared to the D1:
- WiFi, which sends data for display on iPads, smart phones, and tablets using compatible aviation applications*.
- Second page G-Meter displays current load factor and records minimum and maximum.
*Compatible applications include WingX® Pro7™, AOPA® FlyQ™, BendixKing® myWingMan™, iHUD Remote™, and Air Navigation Pro™.
- Proven Dynon MEMS-based attitude sensors
- Accurate pitch and roll: A true artificial horizon
- Internal Li-Ion battery and GPS for hours of portable use
- Versatile portable mounts: RAM suction mount and 3 ⅛” panel hole “pinch” mount both included
- GPS ground speed and track (heading)
- GPS altitude and vertical speed
- Turn rate
- Slip/skid ball
- Dimmable screen for night flight
- Truly pocket sized, approx. 3½” x 3¼” x 1″
- WiFi connectivity
- G-Meter Page
- Dimensions: 3.63″ (92mm) x 3.26″ (83mm) x 1.16″ (29mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201g)
- Battery Power: Internal Li-Ion Battery, 4+ Hours Run Time (worst case from full charge)
- AC Wall Charger
- DC Vehicle Charger
- Mounting Cradles (2 included)
- RAM® Portable Suction Cup Mount
- Portable “Pinch” Mount for Standard 3 ⅛” Instrument Hole
- External GPS Antenna (for when the mounting location of the D1/D2 prevents a clear sky view for good satellite reception)