J.P. INSTRUMENTS FUEL SCAN FS450
From JP Instruments
Call For Pricing
- TSO C44b
- Continuous display of fuel burned,in upper display in
- Gallons per Hour. Liters and Lbs per hr also available.
- An amazingly low price includes Instrument harness and a Flow Scan 201 or 231 transducer.
- Upgrade your old Hoskins, or Shadin System. Will function with any K factors; connector is pin to pin compatible.
- Automatically calculates the K factor.
- All programming done from the front panel.
- Size 2.25″ diameter (small hole)
- Light Weight 5 oz with Super Thin 1.5″ depth
- Three year warranty. (yes, the only three year warranty around!)
- Serial port sends and receives data from all GPS units, even handhelds.
- Calculates fuel to next waypoint.
Displays All These Functions:
- Total Fuel Used
- Fuel Remaining
- Endurance in Hours and Minutes
- Fuel Required to next Waypoint
- Fuel Reserve at Next Waypoint
- Nautical miles per Gallon
- FS-450 Can Mate to an old Shadin or Hoskins System.
- Gallons per hour can be changed tap litres or Lbs.
- QUE lights indicate which function is being displayed in the lower display
- Auto Button, starts the automatic scan of the functions. Rate can be set from 1-9
- Continuous display of fuel burn in Gal/Lbs/Litres per hour.
- Step button can index information forward or backward. All programing done easily from the from panel with two buttons and no switches to toggle.
- Fire Sleeve
- Pilots Guide