MID-CONTINENT CESSNA AUTOPILOT ELECTRIC TURN COORDINATOR
From Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
Call For Pricing
Certified to FAA TSO C3b, OEM standard – proven reliability, more than 180,000 units produced, lighted units are available.
- Certified to FAA TSO C3b
- OEM standard – proven reliability
- Power warning indicator
- 5, 14, or 28v lighting
- 4,500 hours MTBF, more than double the original “Z” design
- Brushless AC rotor operates on 10–32 Volts DC
- Proven reliability through HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing) requirements and OEM usage since 1999
- Improved “Off” warning flag pulls out of view when rotor is up to speed
- Direct replacement for 1394T100-10RZ (Cessna part number S3291-1)
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty
- Input Voltage Range VDC: 11 – 32
- Rotor Type: AC
- Power Consumption Nominal: 0.28 A
- Bezel Lighting: Yes
- Inclinometer Ball Color: Black
- Inclinometer Background Color: White
- Dimensions: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ x 5″
- Maximum Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Connector Number of Pins: 5, designed for use with Honeywell Autopilot KAP140. Includes rotor speed sensor and special tach output.
- Turn Indication: Standard 2–Minute Turn
- Operating Temperature: –30°C to + 50°C
- Operating Altitude: –1,000 ft. to 35,000 ft.
- Autopilot Pickoff: Optical sensor provides one volt DC output at 180° per minute rate of turn
- Glass: HEA non-glare
- Mounting: 3 1/8″ front or rear panel