MID-CONTINENT TURN COORDINATOR 12–32V, LIGHTED
From Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
Call For Pricing
This unit proved to be excellent for use in home builts equipped with electrical systems due to its small size and light weight. This turn coordinator incorporates a built-in voltage regulator for use with either 14V or 28V DC systems and also contains power out warning indicator which appears when power to the instrument is lost. New manufacture, used in many production aircraft. New installation requires electrical connector and cable clamp.
- Certified to FAA TSO C3b
- OEM standard – proven reliability
- Power warning indicator
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty
- Input Voltage Range VDC: 12 – 32
- Rotor Type: DC
- Power Consumption Nominal: 0.35 A
- Bezel Lighting: Yes
- Inclinometer Ball Color: Black
- Inclinometer Background Color: White
- Dimensions: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Maximum Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Connector Number of Pins: 3
- Turn Indication: Standard 2–Minute Turn
- Operating Temperature: –30°C to + 50°C
- Operating Altitude: –1,000 ft. to 35,000 ft.
- Glass: HEA non glare
- Mounting: 3 1/8″ front or rear panel