RC ALLEN 2600-2 SERIES DIGITAL ATTITUDE GYROS
From RC Allen
Call For Pricing
We are pleased to introduce the latest version of the popular RCA2600 Series Digital Attitude Indicator. We have made several enhancements; most notably the new compact design – only 1.5 inches deep! Inside, we have added a faster processor and increased its resistance to high vibration.
The 3-inch RCA2600-3 and the 2-inch RCA2600-2 are designed to look and react like a gyro instrument without the clutter of extra data. The RCA2600 is FAA certified and is perfect for replacing your primary AI or adding as a backup in whatever you fly!
• NEW LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT DESIGN
• HIGH VIBRATION RESISTANT
• TOTALLY SELF-CONTAINED
• EASY TO INSTALL
• BRIGHT, ADJUSTABLE DISPLAY
• FAA CERTIFIED
Made in the USA
- 360 degrees of pitch and roll
- Multi-volt operation (9 to 32 volts)
- Bright, highly visible LCD Display
- Fits any standard 2″ panel cutout.
- Totally digital operation (no moving parts)
- Lightweight (16 oz.)
- Adjustable brightness and airplane adjust controls
- TSO-C4c Certified.
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 32VDDC
- Starting Current: 9VDC: 0.18 to 0.22 AMPS MAX
- Running Current: (14VDC system) 0.20 AMPs MAX, (28VDC system) 0.18 AMPs MAXa
- Circuit Breaker Size: 2AMP
- Settling Error: 1 Degree Maximum in Roll and Pitch
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degree to +50 degree C