TEMPEST STARTER 24VOLT
Call For Pricing
The first of its starter motors is a new FAA-PMA approved design eligible on TCM engines. The Tempest PowerFlite series of aviation engine starters represents a new state-of-the-art energy efficient design providing reduced current draw and long life. The PowerFlite starter mounts directly to existing TCM engines and is available in both 12 and 24 volt configurations.
Tempest starter part numbers PL13459 (12v) and PL13484 (24v) are eligible on TCM engine models O-300-D, GO-300-D, IO-346, IO-360, L/TSIO-360, O-470, IO-470, TSIO-470, IO-520, TSIO-520, GTSIO-520, IO-550, TSIO-550 and TSIOL-550.
- 20% less current draw than competitive starters
- Aerospace quality brushes for longer life
- New field wound electric motor design with optimized magnetics
- Ball bearing design resulting in low internal friction and heat
- No internal clutches or planetary gears
- 5 Year TBO Warranty